- Can I customize my tour?
Yes, of course! We will be happy to meet your requirements and help you to make your wishes come true. Contact us to enquire!
- Who are the guides and the drivers?
The staff of Askos Tours is composed by only professional guides and drivers. Guides have all an archaeological and historical background. Our transportation services are provided by professional and licensed drivers who will contribute to make your experiences a relaxing moment.
- Can you help me organize my trip with hotel, restaurant and planning the itinerary?
Yes of course! It will be a pleasure for us help you to realize your desires. Contact us to enquire!
- What is the pick-up/drop off point for the tours?
We use several meeting points which are described in the tours schedule. Pick up and drop off cab be set up at the Hotels, Train stations, Airports, Ports, or other meeting points previously arranged.
- Which vehicle do you use for the tour?
Our transportation services are provided by modern and comfortable vehicle such as Mercedes or Ford minivan, minibus or sedan. Vehicles are perfectly adequate on your necessity and have a large boot for your luggage.
- How will I recognize my guide/driver?
Our guide/driver will meet you at the agreed meeting point holding a sign with ASKOS TOURS written on the top.
- What languages?
All tours are operated in English and Italian. But we do some tours even in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. You can see the tours languages tours in the tours description.
- What is your cancellation policy? Standard Cancellation PolicyFor cancellation Askos S.r.l. will determine the refund due as follows:More than 24 hours before the date of the booked service: No cancellation fee. We will refund the entire amount paid. No penalty – 100% refund. If you paid only a deposit we will refund the amount paid 100% refund of the deposit.
Less than 24 hours from the tour start and no show: 100% cancellation fee. No refund – 100% penalty. If you paid only a deposit we will not refund the amount paid. No refund on the deposit.
*Exceptions to the Standard Cancellation Policy:
Tours which include the Vatican Museums, Borghese Gallery, Coliseum, Rome Synagogue and Capri. If you booked one of our tours including one or the above attractions, the cost of entrance tickets and hydrofoils tickets will be not refundable.
Capri tour with no refundable tickets:
Rome tours with no refundable tickets:
100 % Refundable until 1 hour before the visit:
Pompeii small group tour:
If the cancellation is a consequence of force majeure Askos S.r.l will refund the entire amount you have paid for your tour.
Force Majeure includes impersonal events such as war, civil insurrection, strikes, volcanoes, extreme weather, earthquake or natural disaster that makes it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake the tour. The determination of what constitutes ‘Force Majeure’ is at the discretion of Askos S.r.l.
If you are on a cruise ship and you have to cancel the tour due to rough sea conditions, you are not responsible for the cancellation of the tour; the money will not be lost: no penalty – 100% refund. If you paid only a deposit we will refund the amount paid, 100% refund of the deposit.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our cancellation policy.
- Whats’s the payment policy? Is a prior deposit necessary?Based on our past experience we prefer a pre-prepayment as a deposit of 100€ for full day tours and 50€ for walking tour. You can pay the balance in cash the day of the tour. Full payments at the time of the booking are also very welcome.
- Which payment methods do you accept?We accept pre-payment by:PAYPAL SECURE SYSTEM:https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VGXU426HFNR4NWIRE TRANSFERS
Name of Account: Askos Srl
Name and address of Bank: CREDEM – via Alcide de Gasperi, Scafati, province of Salerno, Italy
IBAN: IT 46O 0303276490010000006899
Once we receive the wire transfer we will e-mail you the reservation voucher valid as final confirmation with all details about pick-up and timings.
- I would like to write a review about my experience with you. Where should I do it?Your feedback will help us to improve our future services so we will be happy to have our customers’ comments and suggestions on your web site (you will find the comments section on the web page of your tour), on our Tripadvisor page http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187786-d3400918-Reviews-Emiliano_Tufano_Pompeii_Private_Day_Tours-Pompeii_Province_of_Naples_Campania.html or Google page: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJ8Qy4abe8OxMRBV4896xqVX0